Engineering Hardware Project Manager
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Resource Solutions - Yazaki
About the job
Would you like to advance your career while contributing to a greener tomorrow? Our client within the automotive industry is looking for an Engineering Hardware Project Manager.
Our client is a global leader in research, innovation and development of automotive power and data solutions. He has a long history of strategic and stable growth and operations across 45 countries. This family-owned business supplies the world's most beloved automotive brands while focusing on promotion of recycling and efficient use of resources.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to develop your skills in a positive and international working environment where the culture of operational excellence is aligned with the responsibility of a better future, you should not wait any longer!
What will your job be about?
- As a Engineering Hardware Project Manager you will be responsible for leading design activities from hardware perspective, creating and managing hardware project planning with estimations and schedules, interacting with customer and other disciplines for DC DC converters, high voltage power distribution systems, smart junction boxes, body electronics for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Organizing project information and requirements for success of the project;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design implementation and testing;
- Manage complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Participating in quotation activities for new business.
What will you bring with you?
- 4+ years experience working as Hardware Project Manager;
- Ability to manage projects and delivery;
- Ability to lead projects with strong ability of planning hardware tasks;
- Monitoring and coordinate tasks and update dynamically the hardware timing plan;
- Work with hardware management team to update project resource needs;
- Strong presentation and documentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous automotive experience in hardware;
- Knowledge about electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC/EMI;
- Fluency in English.
- Remote working;
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Pension - 4% employee 6% employer;
- Private Healthcare with Medicash - on successful completion of probation;
- Life Assurance - x 3 Salary.
Amplify your job search: