Systems Administrator - Active Directory - Exchange - Remote (1 day in office) - Active SC Clearance
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Systems Administrator - Active Directory - Exchange - SIEM - Remote (1 day in office) - Active SC Clearance
Management of IT Systems for Internal IT as well as an external managed service.
Principal Duties and (joint) responsibilities:
- Server infrastructure configuration, security and maintenance.
- Software configuration, updates and management
- Security assessment and vulnerability mitigation of hardware and software estate.
- Provide 2nd-level technical support for a live service.
- Active Directory and ADFS administration
- Exchange Administration
- VMware vCentre
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- At least 4 years of experience of Windows server 2016/2019 administration
- Ideally experience of using and maintaining a SIEM system
- Experience of configuring syslog
- Experience of enabling auditing in Windows server environment
- Required to be on-call from 7a.m. to 7p.m. (on a rota basis)
Security clearance: Due to the nature of the work you must hold active MOD SC Clearance.
Amplify your job search: