Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Salt
Regional People Partner - North Region
One of my clients in the travel and tourism industry are currently looking for a People Partner to join our Operational People Team.
You will join the already successful and brilliant People Team, you will support your leaders in the full employee life cycle - to motivate, recognise and develop their teams so they can give their clients the best experience possible! They are on a real growth trajectory, with all the transformation that goes with that.
- Spearhead the People Plan for all employees in the North Regions.
- Travel to different sites in and around the North in including Scotland and the Northeast.
- Support performance reviews and team survey action planning.
- Coach and support Managers for them to get the best out of their team.
- Support leaders to ensure a great onboarding and induction experience.
- Championing the inclusion, diversity and wellbeing programmes
- Working in partnership with the centres of expertise; Resourcing, L&D, Policy, Reward and Payroll to deliver best in class people solutions for the parks.
What we'd like you to bring:
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Experience of an HR role in a multi-function head office environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of organisational design and change management.
- Experience in business partnering Senior Leader
- CIPD qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Background in a fast paced and guest centric organisation where it is values lead and totally team member focused.
- Familiar with multi-site organisation and able to work flexibly across several locations throughout the week.
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Car Allowance
- 20% off holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Regular Team offers
- Access to discounted offers from a variety of providers
- Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
- Pension scheme
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply and if you are successful our main recruiter, Jess, will be in touch!
Best of luck!
Amplify your job search: