Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by McCabe & Barton
About the Company
The company is a newly created regulatory technology business that brings global financial institutions together to optimise standards in compliance, by providing a trusted platform to exchange and enhance information.
Backed by an industry consortium of financial service market leaders and equipped with decades of industry experience and advanced technologies, it will redefine how compliance can be delivered.
This a customer-facing Security Integration Architect, which will be responsible for working with external banking clients to help them resolve questions and requirements prior to going live. This architect is the front of the house for the company's Security and needs to be comfortable communicating technical information to a wide range of our members' organisations including C-level, vendor management, regulatory/privacy teams and other security or infrastructure architects.
- Coordinate responses to all stakeholders (customers and individuals) on requests and requirements for Security and technical Integration including connectivity.
- Coordinate and respond to customer vendor teams on our security and data privacy requirements.
What you'll do
- Work with the banks through their life cycle from Proof of Concepts through to onboarding and in all security and data privacy matters.
- Aim to standardise key security concepts across the organisation on topics where standardisation is possible so that the implementation pattern across our members becomes easier over time.
- Work with both the internal Customer Integration Team and Security and Privacy team on client onboarding and input into the CIT team for customer required documentation for onboarding.
- Run quarterly updates on security to the prospective banking clients on internal security initiatives through a presentation and 1-2-1s with prospective banks on an ad-hoc basis as demand requires
What you'll need
- Excellent knowledge of Security controls (technical, administrative, and physical) you should be as fluent in discussing the company's network access, as well as the internal security training program.
- Excellent knowledge of networking concepts to low-level design for banks documentation and onboarding.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and consistent.
- Good understanding of key regulations including GDPR and their requirements as both a data controller and data processor.
- Ability to organise requirements and dependencies across multiple customers and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements, including security frameworks such as NIST CSF and ISO 27001.
- Holder of recognised, current security certificate (eg CISSP/CISM)
- Demonstrable experience with cloud security for complex environments.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and are energised by bringing order to lots of moving parts,
- Experience working in regulated environments/banking or a FinTech
- Demonstrable experience with security technologies and architectures
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrable experience working in complex cloud native environments is desirable.
- Good understanding of information cloud architecture and applications is desirable.
Amplify your job search: