Junior ITSM Consultant - ITIL
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Global Technology Solutions Ltd
Junior ITSM Consultant - ITIL
Permanent - £30,000 - £40,000
Hybrid - Reading - with travel within Europe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior ITSM Consultant to join an existing team of consultants, this is a new role due to rapid growth in the organisation.
The key purpose of the role is the delivery of the extensive portfolio of consulting services. We are looking for a confident and experienced individual who is up to date on the latest service management methodologies, in particular ITIL. You will be working to support our Senior and Principal Consultants in the delivery of consultancy services, bringing to bear your service management expertise. You will be presented with opportunities to learn from the more senior team members around you and will play an active role in supporting them such as helping to create client reports and other deliverables.
KEY RESULT AREAS
* Delivery of full portfolio of training courses
* Delivery of presentations for special events and conferences, and external vendor events
* Establishes and maintains solid project management skills
* Delivery of specialised consulting services as assigned
* Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of ITIL, and specific consulting products
* Strives to establish and maintain "subject matter expertise"
* Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends
* Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT support tools and their overall effectiveness
* Technical affinity and Interest in and understanding of Service Management technology
* Helps to create loyal customers by being accurate, reliable, taking ownership, providing a high degree of specialised knowledge, and making sound recommendations and solutions
* Acts as front line ambassador, representing the Company at customer sites
* Contributes to a high level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention through representation and effectiveness of delivery
* Provides ongoing, meaningful feedback on all service and product offerings with the view to offer the highest quality consulting services in the industry
* Takes a proactive approach to making recommendations for improvements to current line up of services
Verbal: Incumbent will be required to possess strong speaking skills and the ability to explain complex concepts and models in a workshop environment. Occasionally, deliver presentations to very large audience at conferences. Must also possess strong ability to facilitate group discussions/questions during workshops.
Written: The development of instructional courseware, conference material, and presentation documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Degree or equivalent
* IT Service Management experience
* Project Management
* Ability to travel - essential
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* ITIL Service Management experience
* Knowledge of consulting best practices; Strong understanding of customer service best practices
* Understanding of IT management best practices with knowledge of IT Support function related best practices
* Quality Frameworks and Continuous Process Improvement; Basic Project Management principles
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: