Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Solutions Architect - Basingstoke - Up to £90,000 + 20% Bonus
One of the UK's high-profile employers are seeking to add a Solutions Architect to their Architecture team to support the continual improvement of the Architecture development methodology.
You will work closely with the Technology and Change Director on the Architecture strategy and roadmap, while also remaining hands on in Project Delivery.
- Develop technical architecture roadmap for the insurance side of the business
- Identify and engage with business stakeholders and assist in the identification of future business capabilities, solution requirements, and develop a solid appreciation on the business context
- Documentation of current and future 'to-be' states.
- Work with Solution Architects and Enterprise Architecture team in the continual improvement of the architecture development methodology, framework, strategy, and architecture principles
- Provide portfolio and project analysis, design, and implementation support during the application development life cycle
- Identify and manage design exceptions during the application design and development life cycle
- Support the Solution Architects in the population, review, analysis, and management of the architectural requirements
- Work with the broader Architecture teams to define data and technology architecture views
- Experience working as a solution architect within a financial services environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools
- Appreciation of Cloud capabilities and services
- Appreciation of InfoSec practices as applied in a regulated environment
This role role is paying up to £90,000 and comes with a 20% Bonus, healthcare, and a plethora of other benefits
Contact (see below) or call
Amplify your job search: