Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Hydrogen Group
Role: Chief Technology Officer
Salary: £120k basic + market leading benefits
Location: UK (fully remote working)*
*UK based applicants only
I am currently working with a large retail company looking for an experienced Chief Technology officer.
Your New Job
Reporting to the CEO, as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) you will be tasked with managing the technical aspects and to ensure that they align with the company's growth targets. You will be expected to manage technical resources, as they implement the roadmaps and blueprints that have been created for this department.
The Qualifications You'll Need
- Proven success in the delivery of a key technology advancement project or projects
- "Retail" industry experience is preferred.
- background required working in the field of application development.
- 5+ years' experience with team management
The Skills and Experience You'll Need
- Forward planning and strategic thinking - the ability to spend some time looking strategically (longer term) and not focusing entirely on the short-term, tactical items.
- Teamwork and motivation - ensuring that the company is getting the most from the team and individual team members are getting the most from the company
- Organisation and delegation skills to enable effective management of your own workload as well as overseeing the work of others, attending meetings and training sessions, carrying out appraisals and reviewing company policies
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Planning - the ability to create, maintain and communicate any plans for critical (non-BAU) activity within the team
Amplify your job search: