Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Portfolio Planner for an initial 3-6 month contract with a client in London. Candidates will be expected on site for meetings/workshops with the remainder of the work being completed remotely.
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 and you will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
- The successful candidates will play a crucial role, building out dependencies and ensuring standardisation across the portfolio. Currently project plans are in multiple formats and our client wants to connect all projects and programmes, and keep plans up to date.
- Demonstrable experience building out project and programme plans into the portfolio, building out dependencies and connecting resources and benefit profiles into the plans
- Experience of working on large transformation programmes
- Must be comfortable facilitating workshops, presenting, communicating with impact
- Experience of working with PPM tools is a must (if that tool is smartsheets then even better)
- Financial understand specifically Capex & Opex
- Understanding of SOW's
- PowerBI is a plus
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Amplify your job search: