Bid Management/Pricing Specialist - Sales Enable for SaaS Global Expansion solutions
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Morpheus Talent Solutions Ltd
Bid Management/Pricing Specialist - Sales Enable for SaaS Global Expansion
Are you accustomed to pricing solutions in the world of Accounting/HR/Payroll/Legal? Or have you built global pricing templates for business with global expansions?
A Pricing Specialist/Bid Specialist has just become available within a dynamic sales enablement team. Working for a disruptive technology start-up who, using new technology are enabling businesses to create workforces across the globe where without them would be deemed impossible.
Play a key part of the organisation Sales revenue with your knowledge, meticulous and curious mind by being the backbone of the sales team aiding them to service clients and price and package their solutions faster.
Full remote, flexible and autonomous working environment with inclusive benefits
Base Salary up to 75,000
Organic growth and career trajectory into multiple routes, the recent promotion of the Hiring Manager to Director being proof
Currently the sales enablement team is a team of 5 growing to 7-9 by the end of this year.
Talent and skills that you'd bring and use day to day along with what your day to day would look like:
- 3+ years of professional pricing/bid pricing
- Global/international expansion.
- Urgency and very comfortable working with tight deadlines.
- Experience in CRM and CPQ or other quote technology preferred.
- Excel skills
- Work cross-functionally with experts from Sales and Operations.
- Client facing, to produce accurate client pricing templates, collaborating with internal stakeholders based on deal lead pricing requests by ensuing good questioning to ensure correct solution pricing/contract and mark-up
- Deals delivery pricing and contracting
- Help build pricing requests
- Deal lead operations
- Continually contribute to process improvements and participate as a team player.
- Work closely with Partner Management and solution architects to maintain internal client-facing pricing base to ensure pricing is up to date and pricing requests are complete in requested scope and compliance requirements.
- Creating pricing templates
Sound like you? Then apply today, fast growing and be part of an organisation are reinventing and digitizing their entire business to deliver significant time and cost saving to their clients and are set to be one of the fastest growing Technology SaaS businesses over the remainder of this year and next.
Apply today for more information!
Amplify your job search: