SC Cleared Test Manager
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by IO Associates
SECURITY CLEARANCE: This role involves working within the UK Defence industry, requiring the applicants to be UK Nationals Only (No Dual Nationals) and able to be security cleared to a UK SC level.
12 month contract Hybrid role (London Bases) £600 - £650 a day Outside IR35 looking to start January 16th - 23rd
Our client, a global commodities organization, is seeking a highly experienced Automation Test Lead to join their team on a 12 month contract. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end automation solutions, leading the test strategy for a critical ongoing program, and advising on the implementation of automated testing to ensure clean and scalable framework design.
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in testing
- Strong experience in automation using C#/Selenium (mandatory) and Python (beneficial)
- Hands-on experience in Azure Dev Ops and setting up test management tools
- Experience in various types of testing, including unit, smoke/sanity, functional, system, SIT, integration, regression, and UAT
- The ability to automate tests throughout the entire product life cycle and data flows
- The ability to plan and strategize testing for complex systems
- The ability to design and execute detailed functional test cases for complex requirements
- Proactive and organized problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, as well as strong stakeholder management abilities
- High level of familiarity with Agile ways of working and experience working in virtual teams
- Leadership skills and the ability to drive change
- A track record of routinely 'going the extra mile' to build testing processes and knowledge within the team
This role will be hybrid-based, requiring two days per week onsite at our client's central London HQ, and will fall outside of IR35. The start date for this position is ASAP - ideally January 16th - 23rd.
Amplify your job search: