Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Client Server
Are you a skilled Web Developer looking to progress your career in a senior hands-on role? You could be joining a growing tech company as they expand their UK presence (already hugely successful in the US).
As a Web Developer you will develop UI components for the core product - an AI based video streaming platform used for security on things such as construction sites and hospitals that flags up warnings re. safety etc. The possibilities of use and scope for the product are vast.
Following a remote interview process you'll be able to work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the London office once a week.
- You have experience of building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites
- You're able to measure page performance and apply optimisation techniques
- You're happy to take a technical lead on projects and collaborate across teams
- You have experience with TDD/BDD
- Ideally you will also have experience with GraphQL
- You're familiar with CI/CD, microservices
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Web Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and a range of benefits and perks including pension and healthcare.
Amplify your job search: