DevOps Engineer/Platform Engineer (AWS/Kubernetes) - Remote
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Amsource Technology Limited
Are you a DevOps or Platform Engineer who is looking to work on complex AWS/Kubernetes infrastructure for a company that has a huge emphasis on progressing it's employees with an unlimited training budget?
If you're an experienced DevOps Engineer then this could be the role for you.
You would be working for a company that has four promotion review periods a year so you're not having to wait for that yearly pay rise. You will get a detailed breakdown of what you need to do to get to the next level and will be encouraged to get there with the support of your team. In terms of training, they have an unlimited budget for you to get upskilled in certain areas with time out of work to study/take exams. These include AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes certs and also attendance of key tech events.
Here are some interesting facts detailing why this could be the job for you:
- Working on some of the largest AWS projects in the UK.
- Working on critical applications using the latest AWS tech.
- They are a true Kubernetes expert - you will get to work on projects involving some of the largest Kubernetes pods/clusters. This is true Kubernetes at scale.
- Sustainability - they are working closely with AWS to ensure that they are doing as much as they can to reduce emissions generated from there cloud computing
- Opportunity for you to decide what projects you get to work on. If you don't like the project you're on for whatever reason, they can guarantee you will move to one you will like
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with technology including AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Lambda, Python, Golang etc. They are happy to consider candidates from both an Infrastructure and Software Engineering background. The tech you are working on now is considered latest and greatest but they have the flexibility to always adapt and work with up and coming tools, as long as it solves the problem they're trying to solve.
The role is remote first with some meetings required eg 1x a quarter.
There is flexible salary available for this role typically £50,000 - £65,000 + benefits.
Amplify your job search: