Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Pontoon
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Pontoon
Job title: Finance Manager
Duration: 6 months, with potential of extension to 12 months
The Induction & T&C Manager, will own, oversee, govern and maintain induction across all job families across Centrica. In particular, ensuring that all colleagues are able to attain competence in an appropriate timely manner, as well as maintain with the right checks in place to be able to assure our senior leaders that we are able to ultimately serve our customers and in turn, assure our regulators.
The Induction & T&C Manager will ensure the T&C policy is fit for purpose, ensuring it is being adhered to across the organisations by providing SME to the appropriate Senior Leaders and the Director, HR Consultancy.
- Supports the Director, Learning and Development, to define and own the training competence framework and schemes, implemented through induction, in role and development programmes, including clear handoffs to the business and sign off points throughout
- Subject Matter Expert for all T&C activity within L&D as well as ensuring adherence of our managers and senior leaders with clear escalation, adherence and consequences
- Providing SME to Quarterly oversight meetings in service of Senior Leadership assurance (Data, updates on schemes and CI)
- Oversight of delivery, content and learner journey for induction, providing continuous improvements throughout. From offer acceptance through to Grad Bay sign off
- Team management of a growing team, ensuring high consistent standards of implementation of a high-profile induction programme through delivery, content build and journey experience.
- Works alongside HR and business teams to implement T&C frameworks to progress gaps identified and progress the L&D induction agenda
- Ensures we deliver against our regulatory requirements, including group wide learning, such as Our Code, and the ongoing maintenance, development and build of our Training and Competence frameworks.
- Provide steer and direction into relevant forums that help shape the required learning agenda, understanding the competencies our teams need to operate compliantly and for growth within their role and ensuring the adequate frameworks and development solutions are in place
- Looks for opportunities to build frameworks within the LMS. Improving the learner experience and enabling better adoption of our development proposition
- Experienced in Training & Competence, development, attainment and maintenance.
- Understanding of regulated learning within both a corporate and operational environment
- Demonstrable experience of the identification, design, development and implementation of large, complex induction programmes across multiple geographies and role types.
- Demonstrable experience in the management and implementation of large and complex programmes
- Successful record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively.
- Demonstrable experience in working with and successfully influencing senior stakeholders within and outside of HR
- Successful record of working with the business, understanding their performance drivers and influencing business stakeholders to ensure 'best fit' solutions are utilised
- Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals
- Reporting and planning - FP&A - well-grounded in this
- Supporting on day-to-day stuff - bulk of the work is looking at processes and the way they pull numbers together, reporting improving things.
- Solving problems, deal with volumes of data, reporting
- Power BI experience, power query
- Good at reviewing processes, working out how to reconfigure things
- Good at all rounds looking at process and how they can present this
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Finance Manager in Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom, Contract/Project
Amplify your job search: