Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
eFront Support - London/Hybrid
£550 - £600 - Per Day Outside IR35
Eames consulting is working with a global banking company to secure the services of a eFront Support
- Expert knowledge of v19/v20 of eFrontPM
- Expert knowledge of FrontScript
- Knowledge of Front Report and eFront Dashboard
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Bloomberg interfacing (Request Builder)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and eFront Excel
- Knowledge of eFront Data Warehouse would be useful
- Knowledge of eFront API would be useful
- Able to work with eFront support team and eFront consultants
- Worked on eFront upgrades (test co-ordination, release co-ordination)
Scope of Services:
- To deliver technical support and development services for day to day technical implementation and validation of systems used within the Bank.
- Analyse user requirements.
- Propose solutions to user requirements.
- Work to produce functional specification for approved user requests.
- Analyse impact of proposed solution on other systems and modules.
- To liaise with the business and other areas of IT to provide issue diagnosis/identification and resolution proposal/implementation.
- Participate in the technical development programme in order to ensure that system changes, patches, enhancements and developments are sound, support the Bank's operational priorities and are conducted according to the Bank's and IT-BSDS's procedures.
- Represent the eFront team at ad hoc meetings.
- When necessary provide updates for Project Steering Committees and System User groups (relevant to areas under responsibility) to ensure good communication and that stakeholders/sponsors are kept up to date.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: