DevOps Engineer - Global Consultancy - £725-£825 p/d (Inside IR35)
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
SC Clearance required
Location: London or Newcastle, UK
Working arrangement: 100% on-site
Employment: 6-months' contract
Salary range: £725-£825/day
We're looking for exceptional, DevOps Support Engineer to join a high-profile project in the FS space in a top 4 consultancy. This is an opportunity to deliver the agility and speed-to-market needed to thrive in today's competitive technical landscape: hack, plan, prototype, innovate, automate, containerise, data wrangle, support and manage work in the DevOps & Engineering stream in the run phase of the project. You are a highly motivated, self-directed technologist, with experience delivering continuous integration and cloud-based solutions for digital platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate effectively with customers (all levels), peers, and vendors
- Experience of consulting engagements
- Demonstrated experience applying good CI/CD principles in complex multi-environment domains
- Understanding and implementation of GitOps principles, processes, and tools.
- Experience with Agile Scrum for development, deliver and Use of collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Advanced knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments (AWS and MS Azure); More focus on private cloud - on-premises (Client Datacentres) in relation to this project.
- MTLS for apps on VMs and containers
- Openshift/K8 skills
- Jenkins - Declarative Pipelines - Management and creation of pipelines
- GitOps - Kustomize configuration
- CyberArk + Conjur
Optional hands-on technical experience:
- Build systems - Jenkins
- Automation technologies - Ansible
- Source control and code management - GitHub
- Public Cloud - AWS
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Understanding of Automated testing - Selenium, Cucumber
- Operational monitoring - Splunk
- Application security and Vault technologies - Hashicorp Vault
- Web/application Servers - NGINX, Node, Apache
- API gateways - Specifically ApiGee
- Collaboration tools - Jira, Mattermost, Confluence
Experience working on projects with:
- SaFE for project delivery
- Demonstrated Client facing from the technical level to the C-Suite level
- Environment Architecture
- Infrastructure as Code
- JSON, YAML
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply!
Amplify your job search: