Lead Ruby Developer
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by CPS Group (UK) Ltd
Lead/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Salary: Up to £80k
CPS Group are currently recruiting for a Lead Ruby on Rails Developer to join an award winning provider of human capital management software company.
This role would be a great fit for a Lead Ruby on Rails Developer looking to have influence on technical direction and mentor more junior members of the team.
* Implementation of system/product architecture.
* Estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
* Translating functional/technical business requirements into application code.
* Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
* Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
* Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles in line with industry trends.
* Mentor colleagues.
* Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework.
* Previous experience in similar role Ruby Developer role
* Strong experience in relational and NoSQL databases.
* Hands on experience of CI/CD pipelines.
Any of the below are desirable however not essential:
* Experience with developing on a cloud hosted platform(Azure, AWS).
Contact- Aimee Ford CPS Group UK
Amplify your job search: