Network Designer/Presales Solution Architect
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Hiring immediately for the role Network Designer/Pre-sales Solution Architect.
Its a contractual and remote role and needs proficiency in French and English language.
Please share your CV at (see below)
The key purpose of the role is to architect, plan and design network solutions for large Enterprise/telecom/datacenter networks.
Primary Skill set
The key deliverable of the role is the design and preparation of standard and customized network solutions for Customer network.
- 3-5 years relevant presales or consulting experience, with proven track record on winning and leading complex solutioning deals
- Provide technical pre-sales support in articulating infrastructure design with in-depth product knowledge of minimum three technology domain as identified by CLIENT as long-term strategy (refer to table below).
- Drive solution sales by understanding clients' technical needs, translating identified needs into solutions
- Soft skills development that are identified by CLIENT such as sales and communication related
- Proposal Preparation
1. Communicate with internal or external client for requirement gathering using collaboration tools
2. Craft initial bill of material/configuration for complex solution. Identify the suitable model/part code to be proposed based on capacity, features and client IT environment needs
3. Identify and map client support services need (maintenance) into CLIENT services offering. Incorporate support services and managed services ideas into proposal
4. Generate customized proposal, translating client business needs into technical solution.
5. Understand client current infrastructure environment and propose relevant solutions and technical services scope of work that are required for end-to-end implementation.
6. Ability to facilitate and lead complex solutioning. Work with client, vendors, and internal team and responsible for end-to-end integration and design.
7. Estimate man days effort and craft project implementation work breakdown structure and timelines
8. Analyze competitor landscape in among manufacturer products and system integration. Articulate strength of CLIENT's value and strength through competitive CLIENT solution and services proposition.
9. Drawing of network diagram in Visio and prepare PowerPoint presentation, in a structured manner translating business requirements into technical design and demonstrates CLIENT strength and solutions fitness.
- Adherence to CLIENT sales, process, and collaboration tools to communicate and deliver results.
Secondary Skill set
- 3 to 5 years of expert knowledge in networking technology, both at the architecture and technical levels as related to LAN and WAN environments, Data center networking, IP/MPLS, SD-WAN, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice Over IP
- Requirements gathering, Design and creating network solution using appropriate combination of hardware, software and services
- Extensive experience in designing Large Enterprise Networks with multiple product and solutions
- IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), Static Routing, QoS, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation
- Expert knowledge of Firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS
- Experience using web-based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5)
- Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center), and using performance control features such as QoS
- Thorough experience of design & implementation of medium to large Data centers, migration planning from DC to cloud (hosted, public cloud)
The primary accountabilities include:
- Act as a senior consultant to customers and project teams in the analysis of business requirements and the design of technical solutions.
- Preparation of High level as well as low level solution design documents
- Define requirements and guidelines, and oversee the process of maintaining all necessary network documentation (topology diagrams, addressing and device connectivity and configuration details, etc.)
Mandatory tools knowledge
- MS Office (Excel, word, Powerpoint, outlook)
- MS Visio
- ServiceNow or JIRA
- CISCO CCW
Amplify your job search: