Head of Data
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Henderson Scott
Role - Head of Data
Salary - £150K + Benefits
Location - London
As the Head of Data, you will have complete ownership of implementing the Data & Analytics strategy across all functions and establishing a cohesive data structure that aligns with the company mission.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Own business accountability for consumer data strategy
- Lead the data analyst teams and work closely with Digital Product teams to deliver product insights to optimise product development
- Work closely with the Data Office in the Digital organisation, plus other teams such as the Legal, to ensure that data collected from the touchpoints in the connected digital ecosystem is being collected responsibly.
- Ensure the connected digital ecosystem becomes a source of data for the whole organisation
- Significant relevant digital product or data leadership experience
- Experience leading projects and people, building strong and sustainable relationships with other stakeholders based on clearly defined priorities and accountabilities
- Experience in consumer digital products or services with strong consumer brands
- Strong transformational leadership including rigorous prioritisation and strong engagement capability in the Matrix environment
If this role is of interest, please apply and I will be in touch!
Amplify your job search: