Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Lorien
On Site Engineer - Financial Services
Up £45,000 (depending on experience)
Our client, a well-established MSP based based in London, are looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer to come and join their team.
You will be part of a team that manages the life cycle of service incidents, service requests and change requests which delivers all the elements of a high-quality service to both internal and external partners in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft operating systems and applications is key:
- Broad and strong technical background with the Microsoft technology stack including; Office 365, EMS, SharePoint, Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Any experience with administering a Local Area Network (LAN Switches, Access Points etc) would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in delivering desk side support to Senior Executive level end-users.
- Prior experience within the Financial sector with knowledge of supporting Bloomberg, OMS and PMS platforms are preferable.
- Managing the life cycle of service raised incidents from end-users.
- Managing the life cycle of service requests from end-users.
- Managing the life cycle of change requests from end-users.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply now with your most up to date CV!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: