Full Stack Developer - React/AWS
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Tecknuovo Ltd
Full Stack Developer - React/AWS
Tecknuovo is a digital technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we focus on people, not technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project. Our mission is to challenge our industry's norm of supplier dependency. We don't only build and deliver solutions - we train and up-skill our customer's teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project. We help our customers achieve lasting transformation. We are Techies, chefs, wannabe sportsmen, coders, mothers, fathers, readers, superheroes, and bookworms.
What you'll be working towards:
You will be working very closely with the Tecknuovo team, but also the client's existing resources, your primary role will be to support the Tecknuovo team and as part of our digital transformation.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (React/AWS) to join us on a digital transformation we are working on in the public sector. This project is working alongside a government sector organisation.
- Experience developing with microservices, Lambda Functions, Appsync, DynamoDB, Queues & elastic Search, and other AWS services, etc;
- Familiarity with serverless architectures
- Experience with CI/CD-based environments;
- Worked in AWS cloud formation, code pipeline, code build, Stack
- At least 3 years of cloud developing large-scale distributed cloud systems
- AWS deployment techniques SAM templates, YAML, and code deployments
Passing the TeckBar - The Teckbar is a benchmark we set for our associates to make sure we consistently deploy best-in-class teams to work with our clients.
(1) Talent Screen: Our Talent Team will be in touch to talk about Tecknuovo, the role & values
(2) Tech Screen: We'll focus on real-life experience and deep dive into your technical background
(3) Offer: Job Done! The swag box is incoming and your interactive onboarding journey starts now
During the process, we promise you'll have:
- An understanding of Tecknuovo's mission and values
- Feel that this is where you want to work or not
- Clear on next steps and timescales for feedback
- Left a positive impression on all interviewers
- Connection, Pace, Curiosity, Courage, Openness.
- Our culture is innovative, fast-paced, inclusive, and fun.
- We work with a strong community of associates to build values-aligned teams of digital practitioners for our customers' projects.
- Highly skilled experts across technologies are an integral part of who are.
You'll join a strong community of associates to build values-aligned teams of digital practitioners for our customers' projects.
Highly skilled and experts across technologies, you'll be an integral part of who we are.
We partner with the best people, so looking after them is important.
Here are some of the perks you'll enjoy as an associate:
- Tech-agnostic projects
- Working with major UK organizations like HMRC, Virgin Media, British Council, and Thames Water
- Monthly Teck Talks focus on the latest and greatest in tech
- Flexible working
- The chance to work from our fantastic Tecknuovo HQ whenever you want
- IR35 compliant - we pay for QDOS, QDOS follow-ups, and your background check
Amplify your job search: