IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national market leading business. They design, developing produce solutions for a range of markets across multiple industries. As part of their expansion across IT they are keen to hire an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst, for a 3-month contract paying a day rate of up to £125 per day Inside IR35. The role is based out of the Ashby-de-la Zouch offices.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be the initial port of call for providing technical support to end users who require assistance with services offered by the IT department. This could involve fixing technical faults, answering queries or fulfilling requests.
IT Service Desk Analyst - Duties:
- Ensuring relevant SLAs are met and issues resolved within agreed timescales
- Installing, maintaining, upgrading, and decommissioning hardware, software or network components
- Escalating tickets as required to Senior support staff
- Identifying and diagnosing incidents and problems
- Logging and handling user support calls on a day to day basis
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures
IT Service Desk Analyst - Experiences:
- Windows OS
- Office 365
- Good communication Skills
This in a contract opportunity for IT Service Desk Analyst that is based out of their Ashby-de-la Zouch offices, paying a day rate range of up to £125 per day Inside IR35. This is an opportunity to join a business that has grown year on year.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Dhaya Uppal (see below)
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Amplify your job search: