Release Manager/Service Transition Manager - Hybrid/Nottingham
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation in a progressive developing team. Are you a Release Manager or heavily involved in Service Transition Management and looking for a more challenging role with added responsibility?
If the above sounds like it could be for you please read on.
Release Manager/Service Transition Manager - Nottingham/Hybrid working - £45,000 + Benefits
This role will offer you the opportunity to be part of a team driving a first class Service Management and Service Transition offering across the wider organisation.
The key elements to the role are:
- Take ownership of the delivery and management of technical change and release activity
- Manage workload effectively to ensure planned changes are released as required
- Work collaboratively with peers both within Service Management and across the wider Project and BAU teams to provide an effective release function
- Build strong working relationships within the organisation demonstrating the ability to deliver an excellent quality of service
- Manage a small team of 3 direct reports within change, release and environment management
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building experience
- Previous background in a similar area - Release Management, Service Transition, Service Management
- ITIL or ITSM Certifications are not essential but would provide an advantage as would any experience with Lean and Agile Methodologies
This is a really people focussed organisation which does truly believe that their employees are at the heart of everything they do. They actively encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are driven by building a diverse workforce.
They offer a great benefits package along with a very flexible working model which can be agreed with you line manager as required. They offer employee development and career growth opportunity to support you in really building a career within the organisation.
If the above sounds of interest please apply for an initial review.
You must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK prior to CV submission.
Amplify your job search: