Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Rullion Ltd
Principal Engineer l 6 Month Contract l Travel to the office twice per week - Leeds l £600pd Inside IR35
Rullion are working with a Global consultancy who are on the lookout for a Principal Engineer for a 6 Month engagement. The role requires a hands-on technical leader with great customer facing skills and ability to influence business, architecture, and technical stakeholders to manage and deliver successful solutions.
You will be providing technical leadership and ownership of projects, guiding the client in shaping their ideas by applying your technical knowledge and experience primarily in Digital technologies/engineering principles.
You will coordinate and lead teams of Application Engineers and continually drive forward quality, standards, tooling, and development practices.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Front End delivery
- Extensive knowledge with React and/or React Native
- Experience of working with SQL and NoSQL Cloud DBs specifically Mongo
- Extensive Experience with delivering integration micro-service patterns in Node
- Extensive experience with common Back End Node libraries such as Express, Apollo, Restify, Grunt, Mocha, Jest etc.
- Particularly Apollo and GraphQL concepts and implementation
- Experience in leading software delivery life cycles including:
- DevOps platforms
- CI/CD services and approaches
- Automated testing of JS Front End and Node applications
- Experience with DevOps tooling and application hosting services such as:
- Jenkins, Azure DO, Atlassian, Docker
- Azure/GCP/AWS Serverless functions
(Rullion is a recruitment agency)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Amplify your job search: