HR Business Partner
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Career Legal
My client, an international law firm, is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join the HR team on a permanent basis, based in the Manchester office.
This role sits within the HR Operations team responsible for the Business Service teams. This is a national role primarily responsible for the UK based arm of the firms' global IT department.
The key duties will include:
- Developing the HR function to meet strategic objectives
- Positioning HR as a business partner alongside client groups
- Coaching Partners in the development of their people management skills
- Providing guidance on restructures, redundancies and transfers
- Reviewing and updating the career development plan process
- Leading on annual performance and salary review process
- Working with the senior HR team and the business on various change-management projects within the firm
The HR Business Partner will be a senior HR professional who has experience building relationships at a senior level within a legal or professional services background. They will be CIPD qualified, have experience of managing junior staff, be commercially astute, be a strong team player and have the ability to quickly and effectively build strong relationships within the business.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you