Senior Customer Analyst - Analytics & Data Science Consultancy
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Salt
Senior Customer Analyst
Analytics & Data Science Consultancy
- Diverse projects across customer analytics, data science & strategic business insights
- Culture of training and development, led by impressive founding Directors
- Diversify your exp across a range of clients across retail, media and automotive
- Opportunity to own client projects and manage Junior Analysts to deliver
Salary: £60k - £80k
Working for an established data science agency, you will be part of a friendly, high performing team of Analysts and Data Scientists supporting a wide range of clients from Retail, Gaming, Media, Automotive, Sport and Travel & Leisure.
If the culture, people, training and development are as important to you as finding a high performing team of technical experts to work alongside, then this is the right company for you - the Directors have always held a view that anyone who joins the business should leave with more skills than they came with, and their low staff churn Is a reflection of this approach to ensuring their employees are happy and challenged.
The core of their offering is around helping clients understand their customers better, improve engagement and relationships as well as strategically leveraging and improving internal data capabilities; helping businesses to accelerate the use of their data and in turn improve overall business performance.
Technically they operate a Python and SQL environment, with advanced skills in the latter being essential. They can offer training on Python if you've not used it before, so long as you have a grounding in Mathematics and Statistics.
So, it's really important you can work with customer data and understand data structures. You also need to be comfortable working to client demand in what is a fast paced 'agency like' environment.
Fundamentally, the role with this business would suit consultative types, people who relish the opportunity to problem solve for their stakeholders using data as well as working collaboratively with likeminded people to create innovative approaches to long standing challenges.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Psychology, Engineering etc.
- A strong senior background in customer analytics is essential, leveraging statistical techniques to interrogate the data to derive actionable insights and results for your clients/stakeholders
- Solutions focused approach, with an intellectual curious mindset and ambition to add value through your analytical work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience.
- Advanced skills with SQL plus ideally intermediate to advanced knowledge of R or Python
- Experience in either formally or informally managing others, ensuring and overseeing delivery of work
Amplify your job search: