Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Lawrence Harvey
My client a leading London Market Insurance company require several Cat Modeller's to support them on their exposure management piece. These contracts are for 4 months initially, paying OUTSIDE IR35 rates with 1-2 days on site in London required.
For this role you must have:
- 2+ Years' experience in Catastrophe Modelling
- Expertise in Cat Modeling using Xuber Xposure, Touchstone, Risklink or any other catastrophe modelling application
- Knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance terminologies
- Able to work flexible schedule to accommodate client requirements and work requests from different time zones
- Proficient in MS Excel and SQL required.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Amplify your job search: