Senior Python Engineer
Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Databuzz Ltd
Senior Python Engineer - Wales - Hybrid (Fully Flexible) - Up To £60,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who is looking for Senior Python Engineer.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to be resourceful and capable of solving complex problems.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to be enthusiastic and understand the issues and problems with empathy and think up solutions.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to have strong communication skills.
- Have strong design skills and capable of conducting design reviews and be familiar with cloud native design patterns and the Microservices architectural style.
- Able to learn new technologies rapidly and able to share the knowledge with team.
- Be a strong advocate for software engineering best practice, taking pleasure from clean code, and have a predilection for Test Driven Development (TDD), and optimize developer workflows.
- Able to support software builds and contribute to keeping systems up and running by getting involved in deployment, monitoring and logging.
- Strong Python experience with type hints, data classes and Flask REST API.
- Experience of Postgres for relational data storage.
- Experience of Pandas for data analysis.
- Experience of Google Cloud Pub/Sub for messaging.
- Cloud Build for automated builds and our continuous delivery pipeline.
- Cloud Run and Docker for containerisation, scheduling and running services.
- Experience of Google Cloud Platform for infrastructure.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will earn a competitive salary up to £60,000 per annum with excellent benefits.
This role can also be considered as Senior Python Developer, Python Developer, Python Engineer.
Apply now to find out more about this Senior Python Engineer.
Amplify your job search: