Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Smart 10 ltd
Job Title: Project Administrator
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Our well-established client is looking for an organised and efficient Project Administrator to join their team to support their Project Managers with office duties.
If you have a good methodical approach to tasks and you have strong administration skills and experience, please apply.
- Supporting Project Managers with general ad hoc duties
- Coordinating the delivery of materials and labourers to ensure projects are completed on time
- Overseeing the costs of the projects and ensuring that they within the budget, seek authorisation from Project Managers if over budget
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with the project throughout the process and complaint handling where necessary
- Checking and raising invoices
- General administrative duties including keeping internal systems up to date
- Great time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous administration experience, previous project support / administration is highly advantageous
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking provided
- Modern Office
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman' at The National 'Best Business Women Awards' in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.