Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Bis Recruit Ltd
A great opportuntiy has arisen at one of the UK's largest commercial property companies based in Watford.
Your role will be based on Reception, ensuring all visitors experience a warm and efficient welcome. You will answer the main switchboard and take messages and transfer calls.
In addition you will
- be responsible for all the booking and co-ordination of the meeting rooms, travel and hotels for the company.
- manage the company procurement card and deal with the reconciliation.
- train all the team assistants on the Reception role to ensure adequate cover is provided for lunchtimes etc.
- managing the car park rota and car park waiting list
- Office management ie. fault reporting, stationery and ordering office supplies
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post.
This role will suit an experienced Corporate Receptionist looking to have a role with some additional responsibilities.
There are approximately 100 people based at the head office and the culture is friendly and team orientated.
Due to the high volume of candidates applying for roles only those shortlisted will receive a response.