Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Anonymous
This is an ideal opportunity for a creative designer who is looking to further their experience in both digital and print media design.
About the role -
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and being an integral part of this growing team, you will work closely with brand, product and communications managers, as well as supporting the digital lead with a wide range of design work.
Typical responsibilities will include -
* Support both UK and International markets with creating engaging designs for product and service brands, across digital and print based media.
* Producing imagery for company websites and social media.
* Design supporting literature to include, leaflets, booklets and appointment cards, on behalf of nursing and sales teams.
* Creating graphics for internal communications, newsletters and e-campaigns.
* Co-ordinate the production and timely delivery of projects with external agencies and print suppliers.
Skills & experience required -
* A competent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* A proven ability to design engaging graphics for social media, websites, print and advertising.
* The ability to produce work to a consistently high standard with impeccable attention to detail.
* The ability to handle a variety of projects and prioritise often time critical tasks accordingly.
* Professional communication skills to liaise both internally and with external agencies.
* As the sole Inhouse Graphic Designer, you will be self-sufficient and confident in handling tasks independently, as well as supporting team-based projects.
* You will be highly creative with a genuine passion for design.
If you are looking to further your career in Graphic Design and you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV Application for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest. We will assess your application and we will contact you within two working days if we are able to progress with considering you for the vacancy. (Please note that due to the high number of applications we can receive, we are not always able to respond to each applicant individually).
Please be assured, in line with GDPR guidelines - We will only store your data with your permission and the data that we hold on you can be viewed, amended or deleted at any time upon your request