Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Anonymous
£35,000 - £40,000 plus study support, flexible benefits, holiday increases, medical, health, dental, shopping discounts, Vodafone discounts and much, much more
'Relaxed, unflappable with a great sense of humour required....'
This is an exciting time to join a business that have a plan to continue growing beyond Brexit - with ambitious growth plans within a sector destined to grow.
Primary Job Purpose:
Management Accounts, Budgets - variance analysis and more...
this role entails:-
* Work closely with the Operations Directors and Operations team, to develop an understanding of the Business and key issues/areas of attention
* Create and management of bonus scheme calculations
* Prep of Management Accounts and Balance Sheet recs
* Present monthly figures with commentary and highlights, to highlight key variances to Budget / Forecast to stakeholders in the business
* With the Financial Controller and Director, look for areas of improvement in reporting process
* Yearly Budget preparation - variance analysis
* Submit necessary documentation to support the annual audit and work with auditors to enable their full understanding of financial processes and results.
we are seeking someone with strong analytic skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills to join a busy team in an International business. You will be QBE, Part or Fully Qualified - Study Support is available
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy