Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Huxley Banking & Financial Services
My client is a rapidly-growing and world-leading supplier of unique technology. Their award-winning Research and Development and Engineering teams have created and developed innovative processes and equipment to deliver new technology for commercial applications.
In order to accelerate the development of new products and take advantage of new opportunities there now is a requirement for an Engineering Manager to join their headquarters in Andover.
The successful Engineering Manager will interface with internal departments including R&D, Manufacturing, Service and Support and Purchasing.
- Management of a small engineering team
- Leading engineering projects, developing existing processes and machines and creating and developing new ones
- Create product specifications
- Monitor and co-ordinate with internal and external suppliers
- Create and maintain FMEA and product validation processes
- Defining New Product strategy including the product pipeline and road map
- To be the technical authority within Engineering
Essentials Skills & Experience
- Minimum BEng - ideally in Electro-mechanical but not essential
- Engineering project management
- Product development and commercialisation
- Engineering Management
This Engineering Manager position would provide a salary of £50,000 - £75,000 plus benefits package.
If you feel you are suitable for this vacancy please reply or call Jez for further information.
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy