Market Lead - Residential Construction - EHS Consulting
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by SHE-OPS Talent
Our client is an established and growing environmental, energy and safety consulting firm to the construction industry. They are looking for a market team lead to act as the face of the business in the Indianapolis area and lead the local field consultants.
What's cool about this job:
- This is a rapid growth segment with a wide variety of services to represent to commercial and residential builders and contractors in the Nashville area
- You will have the opportunity to build relationships with your customers on an ongoing basis
- You will supervise, mentor and train field consultants who are delivering consulting services on construction sites
- Close partnership with service delivery teams to ensure your clients needs are met or exceeded consistently
- Develop local market partnerships with existing clients to increase services or work to find new customers in the area
- Grow the business with both new clients and additional services to existing customers for client services related to storm water compliance services, safety compliance services and energy compliance services.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Obtain new and updated information from client's Divisional management, related to current and upcoming construction projects.
- Provide team leadership to a small team of field consultants in the Indianapolis area
- Communicate new project and current project updates to accompanying regional managers to ensure field accuracy.
- Continuously maintain comprehensive knowledge of clients and all services provided and pricing.
- Consult with your clients and help to meet their future needs for all services the team can provide.
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Holds a Bachelor's level education with one ore more years of experience OR has 3 or more years of directly related experience selling products or services into residential and commercial builders
- Experience working with computers to track customer service and sales activity
- Priority will be given to candidates who:
- Experience with NPDES permit process or storm water pollution prevention planning
- Have direct experience with environmental, safety, and energy needs and the regulatory environment unique to the new construction market
- Are eager to become a known resource in the Indianapolis new construction industry
- Have a solid understanding of new construction environmental regulations
- Consider themselves to have a problem-solving mindset
Benefits include bonus incentive plan, medical, dental vision and 401k.
SHE-Ops Talent is an Engineering and Operations recruiting firm (a.k.a. headhunters). Our mission is to support the growth and advancement of professionals across varied engineering and operations disciplines. We will achieve our mission by connecting great talent with great employers. We will advance our mission by providing honest and transparent feedback to both candidates and employers. We will do this while supporting the training to keep their skills up to date. We will grow by helping employers make smart hiring decisions and helping talented individuals achieve their career goals.
Total Resource Staffing