Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Saint Louis Bread Co.
When you join Panera LLC, as a Shift Supervisor, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a shift manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a restaurant manager at Panera LLC.
About the Shift Supervisor position:
- As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
- Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest experience
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
- Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
- Leadership experience in a food service or retail environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
- Minimum age 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
601358 Arnold, MO - Commons Drive
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.