Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Anonymous
They are now embarking on its next phase of growth and therefore are looking for a responsible, reliable, confident, and hardworking candidate to work within our clients fast-paced production environment.
Reporting to the Production Planner/Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Setting, adjusting and operating machinery as necessary to a safe standard once training has been given
* Carrying out relevant quality inspections on your own work and colleagues work
* Ensuring that any procedure undertaken produces parts to the required standard
* Making sure items are produced safely and efficiently to a required standard
* Keeping a tally of products produced
* Packing goods for dispatch or storage in a manner that will minimise the possibility of damage
* Labelling packages for dispatch
* Responsible for reporting any processing problems or errors to relevant supervisor
* Reporting any faults found with any machinery or installation
* Reporting to supervisor of low stock on consumable items
* Ensuring the work place is kept in a clean and orderly manner
* Filling out relevant paperwork as required
* Any other duties as required
Hours of work are from 0(phone number removed) Monday to Friday, Free car parking available on site. This role could become a temp to perm opportunity.
The successful candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to all aspects of Health and Safety, along with strong planning, communication, and organisational skills. Flexible and with an adaptable work ethic.
Key words - Manufacturing Technician, Manufacturing Operative, Production Operative, Zone Operative, Line Leader, Shift Operative, Production Assistant. Manufacturing Assistant