Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Elevate Direct
- Administrative experience essential, preferably within an HR Department.
- Capability and knowledge of understanding and interpreting HR policies & procedures and their fit with employment law.
- Proven planning prioritisation and excellent organisational skills.
- Team worker, ensuring continuity, consistency, and support for team members.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong track record in administration.
- Strong customer focus.
- Provide general administrative support for the HR Managers.
- Diary management/arranging meetings and any appropriate travel and to provide ad-hoc support as required Administer HR processes, validation, processing and production of summary reports for client areas.
- 2 stage interview process, telephone then followed by a F2F interview
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email as soon as possible. Once the application process is completed within Elevate, your application will then visible to the hiring recruiter. If you don't complete the process in Elevate you will not be visible to the recruiter or hiring manager.
If you have any problems at all with the process you can contact the Elevate support team at any time on (see below)
Plan-Net Services Plc
Juice Resource Solutions Limited