Posted on Jan 5, 2023 by Trilogy International
Agile Coach - 6-Month Contract (initially) - Outside IR35 - €700 - €750 per day
Location: Hybrid (2 days per week on-site in Dublin)
Trilogy International is urgently seeking an Agile Coach for our client, a large Irish financial institution.
The Agile Coach will be responsible for guiding squads and instilling them with the agile mindset and processes through coaching and continually improving processes. Developing a sound understanding of squad processes and appreciation of tribe/COE processes. This role will involve working between several squads daily, with the aim of supporting these teams and providing value to the end user through the agile methodology.
What you will do
- Provide education on the distinction between Agile and waterfall methods (both Epic and Story level)
- Put in place methods of working that allow squads to roadmap, predict and remove obstacles and provide value to the end user
- Actively encourage open discussion of ideas that might improve the squad's way of working
- Train, guide and manage the Agile journey for squads through the use of Agility and Lean
- Support the facilitation and maturing of agile practices by continually instilling an agile culture within squads, and POs alike so that it becomes a self-sustaining culture.
- Support the implementation of Scrum methodologies so as to improve the effectiveness of squads
- Advise squads on the prioritisation of tasks based on data gained from KPIs and OKRs so that they can effectively track business performance and maintain a sustainable rate of delivery
- Drive change through the partnering and coaching of POs and Scrum Masters at the squad level
- Must have experience in working on projects within the Agile framework, with at least one year's experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have attained an Agile certification (preferably as a Scrum Master)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experience in presenting to stakeholders of all levels
- Competent in the practice of Lean Thinking
- Experience in applying Agile best practices within a large financial organisation in a fast-paced high pressured environment.
- Well-versed in the design and implementation of coaching plans and agile processes
- Proven track record in delivering results to tight deadlines
Amplify your job search: