Data Engineer SQL Python ETL eCommerce
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Client Server
Data Engineer (SQL Python) Hybrid WFH to £75k
Are you a data savvy technologist with strong SQL and Python coding skills?
You could be progressing your career and gaining valuable AWS skills at a money saving website whose mobile app is used by millions of people every month to make savings across a wide range of services.
Your day to day:
As a Data Engineer you'll be an integral part of a small team that design, develop and operate all data systems across the company encompassing ETL, Data Warehouse, real-time click streams and Amazon EMR.
You'll help to evolve the architecture and technology stack based on AWS infrastructure (you'll receive training on this); working with modern tools and technologies such as Kubernetes, EKS, Airflow, Athena and RedShift.
There's a remote interview process and you can work from most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the London office once a month (of course if you prefer you can spend more time there!); there's a fun, sociable environment in modern, open plan offices, casual dress code and a range of onsite facilities including games tables and a beer fridge.
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL coupled with Python coding skills
- You have a good knowledge of ETL; Airflow experience would be great
- You're familiar with Cloud based services, ideally with AWS although you can deepen your knowledge and will receive on the job training
- You have an understanding of Agile Scrum and the software development lifecycle
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Data Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus bonus plus benefits and a range of perks including pension, life assurance, subsidised gym, WFH allowance, time for personal development and much more.
Apply now to find out more about this Data Engineer (SQL ETL Python) opportunity.
Amplify your job search: