Associate - Investment Banking - Global Industrials
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Jefferies
POSITION: The Global Industrials team is actively looking for experienced Associates in our New York City office.
GROUP DESCRIPTION: Jefferies Global Industrials Group provides a full suite of advisory and capital markets capabilities to clients across a number of sectors, including Aerospace & Defense, Business Services, Capital Goods, Chemicals, Construction and Building Materials, Distribution, Engineering and Electrical, Maritime, Metals & Mining, Paper & Packaging, and Transportation & Logistics. The Global Industrials Group is a team of approximately 100 professionals worldwide based in New York, Chicago, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London and Toronto.
Minimum Requirements/Screening Questions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university AND 3+ years of Investment Banking experience in Industrials or a sector coverage group
- MBA degree (or equivalent graduate degree) from an accredited college or university AND 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience in Industrials or a sector coverage group
- Supervise and direct junior bankers in the preparation of pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations and prospectuses
- Analyze business plans and participate in due diligence sessions
- Financial modeling coursework, training, or experience
- Live in New York City or willing to relocate
- Series 63 & 79 preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player