Software Product Manager - Medical
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Job Juncture
Live in an area that's one of the best places in the world to be, and work for a famously great company.
Why this company? ? they are expanding, growing 10% unprecedented in their industry, benefits are amazing, leadership and management style envied, Fortune 100 best company to work for 2 years in a row, low turnover, subsidiaries in 150 countries, privately held, no debt, etc
- Relocation with 3 months paid temporary housing.
- Catered lunches.
- Family Medical clinic onsite.
- No cost Medical/Dental to employee.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Health club reimbursement.
- Develops new products in conjunction with Marketing, Engineering and Sales Management personnel.
- Manages day to day progress of product
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production specific to product line
- Establishes operational and project objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to project team.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of project team personnel (engineering, manufacturing, procurement, marketing and quality) to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Performs market analysis, product strategy and research and development.
- Conducts surgeon and sales rep product and procedure training.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key surgeons.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through phase-out.
- Manages the development stage of the product life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer requirements are met including the monitoring of test reports, documentation of instructions, etc.
- Defines promotional activities, publicizing the product through the press, sales force, and alternate distribution channels.
- Travels up to 30%.
- A combination of both medical device/software sales and marketing/product management experience or clinical experience is essential.
- 5+ years experience in software based medical device or medical software marketing/product management and/or sales is required.
- Knowledge of medical device/software development, marketing, and sales.
- Knowledge of healthcare IT department practices and operations, including understanding of healthcare security and privacy policies and standards (e.g., HIPAA), general networking, IT hardware, etc.
- Ability to converse with and address technical concerns from healthcare IT professionals.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.