Property Manager - Fountains at Meadow Wood
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Timberland Partners
Timberland Partners is a real estate investment, management, and development firm. We own and manage nearly 70 apartment communities totaling over 13,000 units in fourteen states.
We are looking for a Property Manager for our Fountains of Meadow Wood location. This community has 184 units and is located in Clarksville, TN.
Our Culture: We are a team committed to caring for each other, our residents and our investors. Our motto is 'One Timberland Partners' aka #1TP. We believe our strongest asset is our people. If you're looking to help us continue to cultivate a winning culture, hit apply!
Position Overview: As the Property Manager you directly oversee the staffing, marketing, maintenance, and customer relations of the property. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and manages the community rental rates to maximize income
- Address resident complaints, concerns and requests appropriately
- Maintain the community's appearance and ensures any necessary maintenance is reported and completed
- Implement creative self created strategies as well as marketing initiatives as prescribed by the Marketing Department
- Review applications, prepares and types leases and completes all necessary paperwork
- Ensure that the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the move in date
- Orient new residents to the community
- Prepare annual budgets
- Ensure deposits, rental payments and all other charges are collected in a timely manner
- Responsible for setting the work schedule for all on site employees
- Lead by example and help your team grow by supporting their development
Compensation: Joining the Timberland Partners team comes with competitive pay + opportunity for incentive/bonus pay, comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Previous Property Manager experience highly preferred
- 2+ years of on-site Leasing Consultant and/or Assistant Manager experience or at least 3+ years of supervisory experience with customer service orientation
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent, college-level education strongly preferred
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
- Active apartment association membership preferred
- Industry designations strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check.