Electrical Engineering Manager
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Job Juncture
• Recommends major changes in procedures or objectives.
• Provides technical and engineering resource input to new business proposals/opportunities
• Manages electrical engineering workload to meet critical customer deadlines.
• Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
• May also provide electrical engineering subject matter expertise to assigned clients, and may also advise other internal groups.
• Technical interface to customers during the execution phase of projects
• Administer and review engineering or related work provided by outside consultants. Determine if methods, procedures, and results developed by outside consultants are analytically sound.
• Leads engineering review of customer technical specifications and the translation of specifications into safe, high quality, compliant equipment/systems.
• Consult or negotiate with customers to finalize engineering project specifications.
Seeking Engineering Manager for an electrical manufacturing company in Canton, OH. This individual will play an active role in requirements planning, customer expectation management, solution delivery, and problem resolution. The Engineering Manager will provide direction and strategic leadership for the Electrical Engineering department to provide oversight for all projects.
• 10+ years of related engineering experience, including relevant leadership experience directing a team of engineers.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, master's preferred.
• Professional Engineering License preferred.
• Knowledge of ANSI, IEEE, NEC and other industry applicable standards and codes.
• Knowledge of DC traction power equipment preferred.
• Knowledge of power system analysis and associated calculations. Familiarity with power system components and their application/specification.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.