Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager based in a Local Authority in North London.
Post: Project Manager
Rate: Circa £270- £280 a day
The main duties of the role are as followings;
- Provide updates on employment and skills opportunities, generated through S106, Housing Associations and large construction procurement activity.
- Support the development of a Construction Skills campaign in partnership with GLA.
- Facilitate the development of a Construction Skills and Employment Hub setting up steering groups to coordinate activity of both employers and training providers.
- Support the development of a coordinated programme of activities delivered by the new construction centre in Leyton including establishing and servicing the project governance boards.
- Previous local authority experience.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Ability to manage projects using the Prince2-aligned project management methodology.
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Abs Valentino from our London CPE office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.