Senior Account Executive
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Fill Recruitment Ltd
Are you an account executive working within a Thames Valley agency and keen to secure an exciting new role in a dynamic agency.
If so we are looking for someone like you to join this creative design agency based in Maidenhead to help manage relationships between the agency and a fantastic portfolio of world class clients.
You'll work closely with senior clients to manage projects at and deliver client instructions to an exacting standard within challenging timeframes. You will also help identify additional sales opportunities from a variety of existing account and be a hands on team player in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
It is essential that you can think clearly and multitask in a friendly, specialized, fast paced, challenging environment and work quickly to master detail under pressure. Your ability to remain calm, build client trust, and bring order to complex tasks within tight deadlines is absolutely essential. Their clients rely on them to deliver great work and help them look good and they are hugely respected because they always deliver and know they are only as good as their last job. You will need the resilience, fortitude and accountability to be the completely 'safe pair of hands' their clients need and be recognized as totally 'on it' on their behalf.
Day by day you will,
• Work with the directors to take briefs from a variety of demanding clients
• Translate that into a clear actionable brief for the creative team
• Identify and fully understand client communication objectives in relation to each project
• Maintain and build trust based relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance
• Manage, and where possible maximize, both client and project profitability
This is a fantastic agency with a genuinely world class client base who are at the cutting edge in their area of specialisation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year