Senior Building Surveyor
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Anonymous
A UK wide Property and Construction Consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Walton-on-Thames office.
Offering a clear pathway to directorship this is a role offering an extremely varied workload, working across sectors including education, housing and healthcare.
Ideal for a Senior Building Surveyor based in South West London/Surrey with a project focused building surveying background that will include managing refurbishment projects, writing specifications and acting as contract administrator.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* 5 years industry experience as a Building Surveyor
* MRICS/MCIOB preferred but not essential
* Proficient in running public sector/social housing projects
* Surrey/South West London based
* £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
* Company iPhone
* Car allowance
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private medical care
* Contributory pension
* Professional fees and continued CPD exposure
* Uncapped career progression (directorship potential)
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Walton-on-Thames / Surrey / London / KT12 / MRICS