Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by The Education Network
We are able to offer you work to suit your schedule - whether that be full-time or part-time - and we will take into account your preferences for key stage/working pattern (e.g. 1:1 intervention, whole class support etc.). You never know what a school is going to need and for how long, so we are confident that we can find something to suit you!
Successful candidates must:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK primary schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the children on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis in line with what the teacher has directed
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary Teaching Assistant
*Have a solid understanding of the primary national curriculum and/or development matters framework
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of primary Teaching Assistant, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of primary teaching assistant has been unsuccessful