Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Alecto Recruitment Ltd
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a leading Lifting Equipment specialist who are recruiting for an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Engineer to mainly work on Overhead Cranes.
Our client specialises in the full service, repairs and maintenance along with inspections within Lifting Equipment, operating across a broad rage of client sectors.
- Working from the workshop as a site based and field-based engineer you will be responsible for the routine service, maintenance and repairs to overhead cranes.
- carry out crane inspections
- Routine PPM work on overhead cranes
- Traveling to customers premises to troubleshoot and repair broken cranes.
What we are looking for:
- You will be an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Preferably have experience working on overhead cranes but this is not essential
- Our client offers full training and qualifications into the Lifting Equipment sector
- Experienced in fault finding and repairs
- Knowledge and experience across Motors, Single and Three phase electrics would be an advantage
- NVQ or City & Guilds qualifications would be an advantage
This is a superb position that will offer on-going training and development.
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
- 25 Days Holiday
- and Half & Double Time