Solutions Architect - D365, F&O, Blueyonder - Global Leader
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Xpertise
Solutions Architect - D365, F&O, Blueyonder
Xpertise Recruitment are working with a leading global brand in West Yorkshire who have embarked on a global transformation programme.
We are urgently looking for a Solutions Architect with the following skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Solutions Architect
- Proven experience integration and implementing ERP solutions ideally D365
- A strong working knowledge of D365 ideally Finance and Operations (F&O)
- Experience of supply chain technologies including Blueyonder or similar
- A strong working background of Microsoft based solutions across software development and architecture environments including solutions design and road mapping
- A strong working knowledge of systems integration and related process including data management and testing
- A strong working knowledge of API solutions
- Experience of technical analysis, solution input and instance administration
- Experience of solutions management and audit compliance across the whole ERP portfolio
- Experience creating, managing, documenting and maintain architectural standards
- Prior experience as a Techno-Functional Consultant within an ERP environment would be beneficial
- Experience working with 3rd party systems integrators/suppliers
- Experience of eCommerce is beneficial
This role could ideally suit a Techno-Functional Consultant who is looking for a move into Solutions Architecture.
Role is hybrid with travel weekly to Leeds required.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
For more information on this exciting Solutions Architect role (D365, F&O, Blueyonder) please send CVs immediately.
Amplify your job search: