IT Infrastructure and Security Team Lead- Up to 57K
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Langley James Ltd
IT Infrastructure and Security Team Lead required by a leading research organisation based near Covent Garden, working with a Hybrid-working model.
This is an opportunity to take ownership of all IT Infrastructure delivery and operations within the Information Systems Team using networking, cloud, hosting and server core technology. You will oversee successful IT Project delivery, the development and restructuring of IT Infrastructure strategy as well as taking responsibility for information security controls and standards.
The role will be responsible for Infrastructure Management, Information Security, Compliance and Performance & Quality.
What you will do:
- Improve IT Infrastructure, optimising design patterns using cloud technology
- Elevate the practise for infrastructure design the running of cloud and on-prem environments
- Develop tech standards for software, hardware and Information Security
- Take responsibility for IT Infrastructure support from Service Desk escalation
- Support Disaster Recovery Plans that meet standards
- Maintain Information Security policies, making sure data centres and infrastructure conform to these policies
- Manage regular penetration tests
- Test Disaster Recovery Plans
- Develop Security guidelines, working alongside the DTO (Data Protection Officer)
- Verify application, data and network security to assure confidentiality and integrity
- Develop Infrastructure and Security KPI's
What you will need:
- Experience managing Azure infrastructure services from Azure AD and Microsoft Teams to WVD (preferably Azure certified
- Strong Infrastructure strategy, design and decision-making
- 5 year's working with Office 365, Email and SharePoint
- Firewall, hands-on Router and switch configuration experience
- Strong Information Security Background
- Problem- solver
- Excellent communicator, passionate about fantastic customer service
- Positive attitude to join a great team!
What you will get:
- 48-57K depending on experience
- Excellent Pension Scheme and Life Assurance (15% Contribution)
- Wellbeing support and Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting with 25 days, increasing with service
- Welcoming and social working environment
- Make a difference being a part of an organisation's whose work saves lives!
Grab this opportunity to join this inspiring company- APPLY NOW!
Amplify your job search: