Applications Support Analyst - MS Business Central
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Applications Support Analyst - MS Business Central - Greater Manchester/Hybrid to £40k!
Prestigious opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst - MS Business Central with a Marketing leading international organisation based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. We are seeking a highly-motivated, self starter, with knowledge of MS Business Central, to work as part of a small friendly team supporting 100 users both in the UK and internationally.
As our Applications Support Analyst you will be responsible for:-
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support for MS Business Central
- Working with the ERP partner through delivery (Go Live 2023) and also liaising with them on any 3rd line support issues once the system is in place.
- Working with the IT Manager on the Business Central rollout project, support with data migration, UAT and implementation
- Being the main POC for Business Central
- Processing Business Central support calls in person, over the telephone, by email or via ticketing system
If you possess a combination of some of the following skills, then LETS TALK!
- Ideally Business Central experience
- Business Central implementation experience is advantageous
- Experience across Sales, Purchase, Finance and Production Modules is also advantageous but not essential
- The ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities, highly organised and focused in delivering a fast and high-quality support service
- A team player but also someone who uses their initiative when necessary and can work on their own with role ownership
- Great interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with people at all levels across the business
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training in a hybrid working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Amplify your job search: